She's the titular character of Dizzy Dana, and an all-around great friend. She calls herself the "happiest person on the planet". Voiced by Lacey Chabert.
She has hair in a black bob, green eyes, and wears overalls with a white flower patch on the pocket, white socks, white low tops and an orange T-shirt. Sometimes, she wears a white silk gown, tuxedo with bowtie, or a red velvet dress.
Dana is an eternal optimist with a sunny disposition, a sweet smile, and a soft heart. Donnie is her brother. She and Darrell have been friends ever since childhood, and Sophie is her best school friend. Positive and energetic Dana has her quirks - she enjoys dancing around crazily, has a somewhat uncontrollable and vivid imagination, and likes to spin around a lot, hence her nickname "Dizzy Dana". She also has a love for the 1950's and sung a song about it (in a doo-wop style!) in the episode "The Nifty Fifties".
- Dana is the tomboy to Sophie's girly-girl.
- To voice Dana, Lacey Chabert uses her Eliza Thornberry voice from Rainforest Insect Adventure in the pilot and Season 1 and from Nicktoons Nick Tunes PC Game from season 2-onwards.
- Her favourite song is Neil Sedaka's "Waking Up is Hard to Do!", a spoof of Breaking Up is Hard to Do.
- Her favourite joke is: "When is it very bad luck to see a black cat? When you're a mouse."
- She is nine years old.
- "Let's get dizzy!"
- "Then why aren't you laughing?"
- Oh, flowerpots! (said when anguished, frustrated or miffed)
Air piano and pink bubble gum.
Stinky shoes (they are yucky to her) and the smell of gasoline (which stinks to her.